1. When there is a request for service, the details will be sent via email and text from our property maintenance software. Once you receive the request, you must notify Luke Properties of receipt.
2. In all cases, you must provide an estimate prior to completing any work. You will be issued a Work Order number approving the work to begin and a firm start and end date must be provided.
3. If any service will exceed $200, an estimate must be emailed to Luke Properties. Do not complete any work until you receive approval.
4. Urgent requests must be completed within 48 hours. Non urgent requests must be completed by the due date listed. In emergency situations, if you are not immediately available, please contact us ASAP.
5. Once you have received a Work Order, our software will help you arrange a time to complete the work.
6. You are not authorized to enter a property without approval.
7. If you miss the exact date and time of your appointment with the tenant or Luke Properties, you must reschedule and must notify Luke Properties. Do not enter the property at a different time; no exceptions.
8. When you arrive at the property, you must notify Luke Properties that work will begin by checking in through your account.
9. Shoes or must be removed when entering any property. Booties are allowed.
10. If there are any cosmetic choices, color options or decisions that affect the visual look of the property, such as fixtures, painting, hardware, door handles, trim, etc, Luke Properties reserves the right to make the purchasing decision. You will be responsible for the cost of possible changes if you do not receive prior approval.
11. When work is complete and before leaving the job site, you finalize the job through your online account.
12. Before and after photos of the project are required and must be uploaded for each project using your online account.
13. Do not start another Work Order until all outstanding Work Orders have been completed.
14. Payments will not be made until project is marked complete and invoice uploaded.
15. Separate invoices must be submitted for each Work Order and must include separate line items for each property.
16. Invoices must include: start and end times of each day, a brief description of the project and copies of all receipts for supplies.
17. Payments will be made within 45 days from the time of receipt of invoice.
All properties on this website are owned and operated by Luke Properties, LLC.
Luke Properties offers alternatives to area realtors with Sioux Falls homes for rent, houses for rent, apartments for rent, Sioux Falls rental property management services, Sioux Falls property investment opportunities and options to quickly sell your Sioux Falls home.